Saturday, January 14, 2012

Here is how to Win in Network Marketing Formula

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_JMIt4gn3DnuDN-XfLL8Mbu5mTWxy1Zns5vy47G9kLn3y7FMI-AWhen I was 22 years old I was living with 5 other roommates in a 2 bedroom apartment. One day, one of my roommates came home and said, “We are all going to be RICH, because I just signed us all up, into a network marketing company.

Since we did not have jobs at the time, it made perfect sense. I said to myself, “who doesn’t want to be rich, we have no job, and no money, let’s do it”.

So we all started out on our journey in network marketing. In the beginning we had no clue what to do. Talk to everyone you see, was the training model. That only worked for a few months, and then we got burned out.

Over the years I struggled trying to find that magic formula, or secret to make network marketing work. I tried everything, cold calling, home meetings, classified ads. You name it I tried it. It took me a long time to step back and figure out that all these strategies just did not work. And its not because these strategies didn’t work, they just did not work for me.

Why did they not work for me? Because there is a secret formula. If you apply it, then all the techniques for building a network marketing business, will work every time.

Here is how to Win in Network Marketing

Focus + Action = Results

Let me go over each one for you. I spent most of my time failing in network marketing because I didn’t combine these together. Focus would be no problem for me, but action would lag behind. Sometimes I would have massive action, but no focus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More